Sunday, July 1, 2012

2012 day 11 | oh how I lied!



lies
I am not reading
with my feet still kicked up
in my studio door.
I am sweating.
I am prototyping (working).
I've followed the rules
using only scrap to
fabricate extendable
chair hook hinge
for underjoist of
floating forest tabletop
(plus a store bought bolt-
hence morning hardware-bagel run). yay!

i am heroine-ing in my own art making.

and yes I've over dramatized the photo of the sky with a silly little filter app.



truths
the sky rumbles and rolls and leaks.
welder and grinder re-stored away (safety precaution as I don't weld or grind in an enclosed wooden barn with a cedar chip strewn floor).
so tomorrow final four sliders will be welded and slider slot in wood cut.
now I can get back to mindless reading. oh yes. oh yes.

no superhero tights required!

No comments:

Post a Comment